Monday, September 3, 2012

Fabulous Fashion Blogs

Like that alliteration? There's a lot more where that came from :) Here's a few of my favorite fashion blogs, they're definitely worth a look!


Number One: Whatever Eva Wants




Eva Chen is an editor for Teen Vogue, and this is her personal blog. For photos and thoughts on the latest trends, upcoming collections, and health and beauty tips, this is the place to go.


Number Two: Lauren Conrad




Everyone's favorite ex-reality star: Lauren Conrad. Her website has a ton of different sections: fashion, health/beauty, food, etc. But the fashion (or "wear") section is prime: she picks an occasion or event, like an interview, first date, or girls' night, and gives a few different outfit recommendations. Love it!


Number Three: The Fashion Student




And last but not least, The Fashion Student. Surprise: she actually goes to FIT! And her blog is awesome. She does sort of fashion stories: she'll put together an outfit or go to an event, post a ton of pictures, and give them captions or narrate what's going on. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the name you choose for your blog! very clever!! Also, I like that you choose the Lauren Conrad blog, I follow her stuff on Instagram and Twitter. Her clothes are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's awesome that you follow someone from the Netherlands yet you can relate to her style so well! It makes me want to find someone from around the world I can learn some fashion tips or just admire them for their fashion choices. I used to watch the hills just to admire their outfits and now I know where I can directly learn about Lauren's style, thanks!

    ReplyDelete